AEDMAP was created in 2012 to meet the demand for mapping and monitoring Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
- Provides and manage a worldwide defibrillator mapping solution for companies, states and public authorities available everywhere to anyone and at anytime.
- Delivers a monitoring solution which guarantees traceability, maintenance, transparency and independency.
- Offers tools to EMS to improve Sudden Cardiac Arrest management thanks to its first responders community.
Because they must be available to anyone, everywhere and at anytime, defibrillators listed via AEDMAP are available freely worldwide through Staying Alive app, for iPhone and Android.
AEDMAP is a For Profit Social Venture supporting awareness foundations and partnering with NPOs:
- AJILA Foundation (France)
- Belgian Cardiological League (Belgium)
- Ratuj Zycie Foundation (Poland)
- St John Ambulance (Canada)
WHAT WE DO
Our solutions enable companies and public authorities to manage their defibrillators in a secured database and share their locations with the general public.
Geo is a mapping solution which references and geolocates defibrillators enabling location sharing in mobile Apps.
AEDMAP Visio / Visio+
A simple and cost-effective AED management solutions which meets the regulatory constraints and the manufacturers guidelines.
Connect, provides defibrillators 24/7 remote monitoring and real-time alert through M2M connected devices.
Paul Dardel, MD, MBA
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Paul is the Founder and CEO of AEDMAP, which he started in 2012. During the company’s early years, Paul acted as the sole engineer, designer, and support representative for the entire AEDMAP platform, allowing for it to be a stable business from the outset.
In addition to his main responsibilities in running the company and setting overall product strategy, he remains actively involved in the engineering, design, and product teams within the organization.
Paul holds a Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Paris and a MBA from HEC, Paris.
Guillaume has over 20 years experience in expansion capital, LBOs and restructuring. Since late 2013, Guillaume has advised the company on its development, fundraising and partnership strategy
Chief Technical Officer
Loic, has a strong background in web development and database management. Loic is in charge of all the developments aspects including web based operations and mobile apps.